Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news
page: Back 4 5 6 7 8 Next

These "Covid" year class alumni are today thriving and better than ever. More...

Marina is back on campus after her first year in Dublin. More...

Reuniting in Barcelona from Boston and Glasgow. More...

"Worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum." More...

Many things change in a year but ASB family remains the same. More...

"I'm so happy to have seen so many staff members here who impacted my life so positively." More...

"It has changed so much, and we're surprised how many teachers we know still work here!" More...

New ASB parent whose son joined our PK3 community this year is one of six girls in her family to attend the American School of Barcelona. More...

"I miss the support network of ASB but most of all, my friends and family." More...

Learn how much ASB has changed since he attended and the familiar faces he encountered during his tour! More...

Asia Mikulska '20 catches up with former teachers, including IB Psychology teacher, Ms. Kurtz whose classes inspired her choice of studies at universi… More...

From Business to Education. Find out more about Alex's change in career path. More...

See how the campus has changed through the eyes of Erni who was a student during the construction of our MS facility. More...

Reconnecting in Barcelona with a visit to campus. More...

Welcome to former students from the Class of 2021! More...

"ASB will always remain in my heart." More...

From Ukraine to Barcelona to London. Read what Gleb is up to today! More...

ASB was an excellent school of choice for me. More...

"ASB is a perfect fit for a hard-working student, striving to enter a reputable university." More...

Alumni Stefanie Zaltzman (L) with former classmate, Ms. Marta Vernet

Elementary classmates reunite on current Esplugues campus. More...

Welcome home Maegan Wijsman and Mireia Lladó from the Class of 2020! More...

page: Back 4 5 6 7 8 Next
This website is powered by
ToucanTech