Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news
page: Back 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Carlota Terraza Badia '19

Carlota Terraza Baidia '19 gives recognition to her ASB teachers for encouraging her to have the confidence to take on an engineering degree. More...

Eva De Jong

Eva De Jong '16 has worked at some of the best hotels in the world. She is now furthering her studies in Human Resources to explore other opportunitie… More...

Alexia Benchimol '17

With a law degree from Oxford and a Master's in public international law from LSE, find out why Alexia feels empowered from her experiences at ASB. More...

Clàudia Baulies '11

ASB alumna sharing her talents with current students. Welcome back to campus, Clàudia! More...

Beatriz Sahuquillo

"I didn't look at other schools; I knew from the beginning that my children would also attend ASB." More...

Fabio Cichero

"Living in Sweden, I do miss the Mediterranean weather, so I appreciate traveling for my work. I'm not made for only 3-4 hours of sun!" More...

Connor McAndrew

"My time at ASB has had an enduring impact on my life." More...

Founding teacher of the American School of Barcelona, Ms. Montserrat Yll, participates in a solidarity race to eradicate Polio at 94 years of age! More...

Jan Rasmussen Mitjana '17

“Friendships built over time become like family. ASB is like a home away from home.” More...

Eugenia Agell-Bernad

“I hope I can help my company become the next Apple!” High aspirations for Eugenia Agell-Bernad '16. She's certainly headed in the right direction. More...

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

We've been busy setting up our new alumni platform, The ASB Community, especially for you! More...

Pau Tallada

Music has always been an integral part of Pau Tallada's '08 life. Read more about his latest music project. More...

Alessia Czerwinski

Alessia Czerwinski '17 is nearing the end of her studies at the University of Waterloo and will continue to work in the area of public service and env… More...

Jade Plancke with classmates from the Class of 2018

“I'm very attached to both France and Spain, so would call both my home.”  More...

Maria Sabaté Vernet '13

Maria Sabaté Vernet '13 follows her passion for animal welfare traveling around Spain sharing the importance of animal respect. More...

Clara Corchero

Clara Corchero '18 has remained in contact with friends she made while a student at ASB in grades 1 to 5. She is currently enjoying an industry year t… More...

Carolina & Olimpia Roman with their mother Lorena Canals

Second-generation ASB'ers follow in their mother's entrepreneurial footsteps. More...

We are always thrilled to have former Lynx visit us on campus! More...

page: Back 6 7 8 9 10 Next
This website is powered by
ToucanTech