Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news
page: Back 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Jian and Adrian with HS Counselors, Ms. Huner (L) and Ms. Davis (R)

Class of 2020 students were warmly welcomed back to campus by teachers and peers. More...

From private banking to successful entrepreneur. Find out more about Pepe's journey to working with Himalayan yak milk! More...

Catching up with Ibby Newland '21 as she shares her experiences in Florence, Valencia, and now Senegal during her adventurous gap year. More...

“I enjoyed my years at ASB. The international community allowed me to meet students and teachers from all over the world." More...

Dedicating his career to finding innovative cancer treatments to help improve the lives of patients. More...

"As a future physician, I think it is very interesting to participate in research and medical investigations." More...

Welcome back to campus Guillermo Cassanovas Janer! More...

Following his passions with the successful launch of his app, Hevy! More...

Patty Baleyto

"My American adventure would not have been the same without my years at ASB." More...

Georgina Malagarriga '98

“While at ASB, I remember feeling loved, and I know that love and happiness work hand-in-hand." More...

Two generations of ASB'ers collaborate for the first time! More...

Ana Holschuh '16

"ASB was the starting point where I let myself grow in more than one direction without being scared of having to define my passions in only one set, p… More...

"Much of my work at Formula Student Delft involves skills and traits I developed through my experiences with Model United Nations at the American Scho… More...

Marta Marcos Salleras '17

"I know I would not be the person I am today without the amazing friends and teachers that I met there." More...

Grace Wang '20

"I can't help but feel nostalgic towards Barcelona and call it my second home." More...

Isabella Ziegler '17

“Looking back, it's crazy to think that just over six years ago, electing to take ESS at ASB started this whole path.” Find out more about Isabella's … More...

Selin Sampere Ayta '17

"My colleagues are like-minded people. We really live by the motto, “Work hard, play hard”! Find out more about Selin's choice to work in a growing st… More...

Xènia Campàs Gené '16

Learn how uniting a professional passion and a personal one has been the best choice for Xènia. More...

Tommy Collins '13

"I am passionate about the sports and entertainment industry." Find out more about Tommy's journey since ASB. More...

Hugo Madge León '16

Hugo credits many of the life lessons he experienced with ASB teachers for his chosen path in life today. More...

Mireia Hernández Navarro

“You know you are in the right place when you see your learning curve is getting steeper and steeper.” Learn about the choices and paths Mireia has ta… More...

page: Back 5 6 7 8 9 Next
This website is powered by
ToucanTech