Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Spanish actress and alumna, Claudia Bassols '97, sharing with students.

Spanish actress and alumna, Claudia Bassols '97, sharing with students.

Bringing her professional knowledge of the stage to the classroom.

Back on campus and sharing everything from her first role as Snow White in Kindergarten at ASB to her most recent experience in film, television, and on stage, ASB alumna Claudia Bassols '97 spent time with our 6th-grade theater students last week.

"Her advice to the budding actors in 6th grade was priceless!" shared Ms. Kaitlin Kemp, Spotlight Productions Director.

"I had a great time with Kaitlin and the 6th-grade theater students! I'm looking forward to my next visit to ASB, hopefully in April!" enthused Claudia.

At ASB, we love to involve alums as mentors for current students through their valuable insights into their professional experiences. Let us know if you have something to share!

Similar stories

Most read

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech