Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news
page: Back 8 9 10 11 12
Mireia Sureda Gallardo

ASB alumni and parent, Mireia Sureda Gallardo '95, grew up internationally following her father's career with a multinational company. Today her three… More...

Saioa Tricquet

Barcelona-born and raised, Saioa Tricquet attended ASB for 15 years before graduating in 2018. She is currently in her final year at the London School… More...

Tim Fox

Memories shared by Tim Fox who was a fourth-grader at ASB in 1984, together with his brother who was in Grade 1. More...

Pola Mikulska

Originally from Poland, Pola Mikulska '17 is currently studying Business and Marketing at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland and is excited to be… More...

Ms. Elena Ballesta

Ms. Elena Ballesta's family has a wide and varied footprint in the ASB community. Her brother and cousins also attended the school and her mother and … More...

Sarai Teresa Marcó González

With roots in Mexico, Sarai Teresa Marcó González '18 is currently studying Economics at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona while also working for a… More...

Jisoo Kang

Born in South Korea but at home in Barcelona, Jisoo Kang '18 attended ASB for eight years. She is currently studying Business Technology Management an… More...

Mathis Burnichon

Mathis Burnichon '19 is currently studying at the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom. “I'm an incoming summer analyst at BlackRock in Lond… More...

Claudia Sánchez Ballester

Spanish-born Claudia Sánchez Ballester '20 is currently studying Business Management at ESADE in Barcelona. "I cannot wait to give back to the ASB com… More...

Tomas Dutra Schmidt

With roots in Brazil, Tomas Dutra Schmidt attended ASB from Kindergarten to Grade 10 (1996 to 2007). He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics at … More...

María Dos Santos

María Dos Santos '15 studied at Lorenzo de 'Medici Institute in Florence, Italy, receiving a double degree in BS Studio Arts and Media and Communicati… More...

Mr. Joan Metzger

Mr. Joan attended ASB from Grade 9 until graduation. His mother, Ms. Sue Metzger, worked in ECC for 17 years before retiring in 2016 and returning to … More...

Vilde McKellar Nilsen

Norwegian, Vilde McKellar Nilsen '16 is currently in her last semester at the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH). She will commence work at Sopra Ste… More...

Micaela Ocampo

Argentinian-born, Micaela Ocampo, has fond memories of ASB, having attended from Grades one to five (2006-2011). ASB in one word? "Unforgettable." More...

Alex Latorre

Alex Latorre '18 is now in his third year studying Industrial Engineering and Product Design at ELISAVE, while also working part-time as an intern at … More...

Daniel Korman

Daniel Korman '13 studied Business and Economics at Northeastern University where he co-founded a company with two friends called Blurr. He currently … More...

Victoria Puglia

ASB alumni Victoria Puglia has been awarded the highly prestigious Rhodes Scholarship to attend Oxford University where she plans to pursue a Master's… More...

Mònica Alegre

Mònica Alegre '17 calls both Spain and the US home. She recently graduated from Erasmus University College in The Netherlands with an honors degree in… More...

Adriá Chimenos

Barcelona native, Adriá Chimenos '19, attended ASB for eight years. "I can say that had I not attended ASB, I would not be currently studying in Londo… More...

Christine Weltscheff

Throwback to 1965 from Christine Weltscheff from ASB's first graduating class! More...

Antra Johary

Born in India, Antra Johary '20 attended ASB for 5 years from 8th-grade to 12th. She's now in her first year studying aerospace engineering at the Tec… More...

page: Back 8 9 10 11 12
This website is powered by
ToucanTech