Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news
page: Back 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Maria Marqués Boving

Graduating from the University of Leeds with a degree in Sociology, Maria is now completing her Masters at King's College London. “Plenty of teachers … More...

Jan Davidzon

Dutch Jan Davidzon '16 is currently pursuing his Masters in Strategic Management at Erasmus University Rotterdam. "I had a lot of fun during my time i… More...

G11 students receive first-hand career advice from three ASB alumni More...

Celebrating together at the Class of 2021 graduation ceremony! More...

Verónica Mimoun

ASB alumna and parent, Verónica Mimoun '93, is today a successful interior designer. "There's something about the school that brings you together; it'… More...

Leah Daymon

Paris-born Leah Daymon '16 recently graduated from McGill University in Montreal, Canada. She currently works as a Brand Strategist at an advertising … More...

Molly Daly

Molly Daly '17 was born and raised in Barcelona with Irish-American roots on her father's side. “ASB was the only school I ever attended!” She's curre… More...

Paulina Molinari

Paulina Molinari '16 lived in multiple countries growing up following her father's career. She studied Business at La Salle University/Ramon Llull and… More...

Marta Escura Esteban

Barcelonian Marta Escura Esteban '17 comes from a long line of ASB'ers. She's currently in her 4th-year of medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Bar… More...

Andrew Noh

Hailing from California with ties to South Korea and Switzerland, Andrew Noh '17 grew up on the international circuit. He will be graduating this mont… More...

Ms. Ana Mercadal

ASB's Head of Human Resources, Ms. Ana Mercadal '03 remembers many colleagues who are still on staff from her student days at ASB - even her boss, Mr.… More...

Pablo Torelló Durán

A second-generation ASB'er, Pablo Torelló Durán '16, attended ASB for three years, in grades 10-12. "I'm very grateful to my parents for sending me to… More...

Jian Domingo Mirapeix

Jian Domingo Mirapeix '20 currently lives in Switzerland where she is studying International Hospitality Management at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne. More...

Laura Sabaté Vernet

Laura Sabaté Vernet comes from a family of ASB'ers. Her grandmother was one of the founding teachers of the school back in 1962. Her mother is also an… More...

Stephanie Burkle & Enric Pallares and family

This is a story made for the movies! ASB parents and alumni, Stephanie Burkle and Enric Pallares, both met while they were students at ASB. Today thei… More...

Josefina Premoli

Josefina Premoli '16 graduated with a degree in Business Administration from ESADE Business School, and today works for ASB alumni, parent and entrepr… More...

Marianna Reyes

Marianna Reyes '17 received her BSc in Human Sciences from University College London in 2020 and currently works at a strategy consulting company for … More...

Mr. José Manuel Calahorra

ASB's Facilities Manager, Mr. José Manuel, is used to long days on campus at ASB. He grew up living on ASB's former and first campus!  More...

Ornella Rodriguez

American-born and Spanish-raised Ornella Rodriguez '18 is currently in her third year pursuing a degree in European Studies with a major in European L… More...

Gabriela Sophie Simes

Born in Switzerland to British/Lebanese parents, Gabriela Sophie Simes '14 graduated from The University of Stirling with a degree in Business Managem… More...

Nestor Cano Sostre

Nestor Cano Sostre attended ASB from Grades 1 to 9. His sister, Marina, graduated from ASB in 2012. This year Nestor graduated from Stanford Universit… More...

page: Back 7 8 9 10 11 Next
This website is powered by
ToucanTech