Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Joan Verdet Mallofré '20 visits campus

Joan Verdet Mallofré '20 visits campus

"You only really know how good it is here once you leave."

Alum Joan Verdet Mallofré '20 was back at ASB last week for the first time since graduating during the Covid pandemic. Now in his third year of a Marketing and Psychology degree at the University of Sterling in Scotland, Joan, who attended ASB from PK3 to Grade 12, shared that "ASB prepared me well for university and allowed for an easy transition" despite his first year and a half being virtual.

"The university is very international, and I've been able to join the marketing and psychology societies to connect with like-minded people."

Looking to continue his studies in Scotland for his Master, Joan is possibly considering Edinburgh. "I really love living in Scotland but appreciate Barcelona even more now that I'm away, especially the food and the weather! You only really know how good it is here once you leave."

Great to see you, Joan! All the best this year!

Similar stories

Most read

Former students, parents, and faculty join graduation ceremony. More...

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech