Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Anastasia Klyuchnikova '18

Alumni Spotlight: Anastasia Klyuchnikova '18

Bachelor's and Master's complete; now working for Accenture Spain.

Russian-born Anastasia Klyuchnikova '18 attended ASB in Grades 9-12. Following graduation, she completed her Bachelor's in Business Administration and her Master's in Finance and Accounting Management at EU Business School in Barcelona.

During her studies, Anastasia worked as a Treasury Analyst at Wallbox, a global company that creates smart charging systems for vehicles, grids, and buildings. 

"Working at Wallbox was a great experience. In 2021, a few months after I joined the company, we went public on the NYSE. Witnessing how the company grew and changed rapidly is something I had never seen in any other industry. It was amazing."

Currently, Anastasia works as a Treasury Consulting Analyst for Accenture, a consulting company specializing in information technology services and treasury strategy.

“This is my first experience working in the consulting industry. I joined Accenture this summer and am excited about this new opportunity.”

Reflecting on her time at ASB, Anasatia recalls her most meaningful experience was working on her CAS project for the International Baccalaureate program, where together with a friend, she helped build a school in the Dominican Republic. 

One word to describe ASB?
"Diverse."

Similar stories

Most read

Former students, parents, and faculty join graduation ceremony. More...

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech