Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni Stories
page: « 3 4 5 6 7 »

Former fourth-grade teacher returns to campus after 42 years. More...

First alumni reunion in Barcelona - a tradition we hope to continue worldwide! More...

Who remembers high school Spanish with Sra. Montse Perez? Lovely to welcome her back to campus today! More...

Successful inauguration of 'Wave Motion' exhibition in Barcelona! More...

The foosball table is still here!

While the campus has changed and the school has grown, the familiar faces and community feel still remain. More...

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Mattia, Pablo, David and Carlos visit ASB for the first time since their senior year ended abruptly with the Covid pandemic. More...

Former classmates now studying in the US and UK reunite at ASB in Barcelona. More...

Three years have passed since Nicolas Barenblit and Emma Elise Martinez were last on campus. More...

These "Covid" year class alumni are today thriving and better than ever. More...

Marina is back on campus after her first year in Dublin. More...

"Worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum." More...

Many things change in a year but ASB family remains the same. More...

"I'm so happy to have seen so many staff members here who impacted my life so positively." More...

"It has changed so much, and we're surprised how many teachers we know still work here!" More...

New ASB parent whose son joined our PK3 community this year is one of six girls in her family to attend the American School of Barcelona. More...

"I miss the support network of ASB but most of all, my friends and family." More...

Learn how much ASB has changed since he attended and the familiar faces he encountered during his tour! More...

Asia Mikulska '20 catches up with former teachers, including IB Psychology teacher, Ms. Kurtz whose classes inspired her choice of studies at universi… More...

From Business to Education. Find out more about Alex's change in career path. More...

See how the campus has changed through the eyes of Erni who was a student during the construction of our MS facility. More...

Reconnecting in Barcelona with a visit to campus. More...

Welcome to former students from the Class of 2021! More...

page: « 3 4 5 6 7 »
This website is powered by
ToucanTech