Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > David Power '97 visits ASB with family

David Power '97 visits ASB with family

Catches up with former teachers, Mr. Smith and Mr. Bartlett

A lot has changed since Canadian/Spanish David Power graduated in 1997 from ASB. We were delighted to welcome him back to campus last month together with his Swedish/Estonian wife, Alexandra, and baby daughter, Alice. David, who resides in Madrid with his family, was visiting his parents, who still live in Barcelona.

"The school has changed a lot since I was a student. It was much more Spanish then," he shared, "but I'm very happy to see my former teachers, Mr. Smith and Mr. Bartlett, still here." 

During his tour, David visited areas like the High School rooftop where he would hang out with his friends - now used for solar panels and no longer accessible to students.

Wonderful to reconnect after so many years! We welcome alumni visits throughout the school year - contact Director of Alumni Relations Michelle Collin at mcollin@asbarcelona.com to schedule a time.

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Isabella Ziegler '17

“Looking back, it's crazy to think that just over six years ago, electing to take ESS at ASB started this whole path.” Find out more about Isabella's … More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech