Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Arnau Ros Salvador '18

Alumni Spotlight: Arnau Ros Salvador '18

Find out how Arnau is stirring up the product design world with his ambitious collaborations!

Alum Arnau Ros Salvador ‘18 is one of three brothers (Jaume ‘15 and Guillem ‘13) to attend the American School of Barcelona. Following ASB, Arnau attended Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, graduating with a BA in Product Design and Industrial Design in 2021. 

Today he is a digital product designer running his own design agency, gaining a stream of clients through his YouTube channel, Arnau Ros, which currently has over 15k followers. Alongside his YouTube channel, Arnau is also a website designer and workshop host. The launch of his YouTube channel allowed him to discover the joy of sharing his knowledge of product design and technical tutorials with others. 

“During my time at ASB, I began offering freelance design services online to various clients, ranging from logo and presentation designs to brochures, anything I could do to gain experience. Over time I took more of an interest in the world of product design, how things are designed and what it takes to make a good design. Through my time at Central Saint Martins, I extended that practice and focused heavily on growing my design practice and reaching more clients. Finally, with the knowledge and culture of design from my studies, I decided it was time to push freelancing to the next level as my main source of income.”

Reflecting on his time at ASB, Arnau shares, “Ms. Ana Martinez (HS art teacher) helped me to pursue art and design and gain confidence in my skills. Art class was always a safe space for all students entering her classroom.” He also enjoyed having friends and teachers from different cultures and nationalities and being part of such an international community.

ASB in one word?
“Challenging.”

Great to catch up with you, Arnau! We wish you all the best in your endeavors!

#ASB60th #WErASB #ASBalumni #ASBcommunity

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech