Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Allegra Lleó

Alumni Spotlight: Allegra Lleó

Alumna Allegra Lleó '19 attended the American School of Barcelona in Grades 11 and 12, while her younger brother, Noah Lleó, was in Grades 7 and 8. She is currently a senior at The Savannah College of Art and Design, majoring in copywriting for luxury fashion brands, with plans to move back to Miami once she graduates.

Allegra shares that her teachers at ASB inspired her to pursue her passions and that she felt extremely cared for in the community.

"I would consider Ms. Bronwyn, Ms. Thompson, Ms. Marta, and Ms. Dodier to be my mentors and very strong female figures in my life."

While a junior, Allegra participated in a medical mission to Nepal with fourteen other ASB students. They helped translate for Michigan State University medical students in a military clinic in Iquitos, Peru. "The service trip to Nepal must be one of my favorite ASB memories."

Early this year, Allegra's father, renowned artist Lluís Lleó, unveiled a Keystone gift to the school, generously donated in appreciation of the education his children received at ASB. 

We wish you much success, Allegra! Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech