Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumnus Jan Nikravan '23 Shares Entrepreneurial Journey with Grade 11 Business Students

Alumnus Jan Nikravan '23 Shares Entrepreneurial Journey with Grade 11 Business Students

In March, Mr. Santi’s Grade 11 Business students welcomed ASB alumus Jan Nikravan ‘23 to class to share his entrepreneurial journey with his start-up, TAKKRA.

Instagram @takkra.official

“I would have appreciated having a mentor when I was in high school and starting my business. Sharing my journey with students is my way of giving back to ASB.”

An entrepreneur at heart, Jan created his first start-up, a jewelry brand, at age 14 and later started his clothing brand, TAKKRA, at age 16. Today, he is a freshman at Babson College in Boston, where he was recently selected from among hundreds of applications to the college’s prestigious eTower—a small, select student entrepreneur community.

During his talk with business students, Jan discussed the challenges of setting up a business and was able to tie in many of the business concepts they currently focus on in class. Students actively asked about the finance, logistics, marketing, branding, sales, supply chain, and product development aspects of Jan’s business.

As TAKKRA expands, Jan is now looking at retail, initially in Europe, but with aspirations to expand to other countries.

Congratulations, Jan! We wish you all the best with your next steps.

View more photos from Jan's visit to campus in the photo gallery below - registration required.

Photo gallery

To view this News Article

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech