Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Patty Baleyto (1987-2000)

Alumni Spotlight: Patty Baleyto (1987-2000)

"My American adventure would not have been the same without my years at ASB."
Patty Baleyto
Patty Baleyto

Barcelonian, Patty Baleyto, attended ASB from 1987 to 2000. Following her passion for international travel, Patty studied Hospitality Management and commenced her career in Luxury Hospitality in the United States. Currently, she works as a Sales Manager for Faena Hotel Miami Beach, a 5 star 4 diamond hotel in Miami, Florida, where she lives with her husband and young daughter, Bianca.

“Being a part of the ASB community was a big part of my life. I made life-long friends and established English as my third language. I traveled multiple times to the United States on school trips, and the school introduced me to another culture besides mine. My American adventure of working and living in Miami, FL, would not have been the same without my years at ASB. The school brought me so many years of joy. I look forward to visiting it soon and showing it to my daughter. ”

Patty fondly remembers ASB ski trips with her classmates and Sports Days, of which she was a big fan. “Playing baseball with Mr. Aguilar is one of my favorite memories!”

ASB in one word?
“Family.”

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

#ASBalumni
#ASBcommunity
#ASBinspires

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech