Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Miguel Campos Ribau '18

Alumni Spotlight: Miguel Campos Ribau '18

"ASB is a perfect fit for a hard-working student, striving to enter a reputable university."

Miguel Campos Ribau '18 attended the American School of Barcelona from Grade 8 to 12 with his younger brother, David '19. He recently graduated with a degree in Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame and today works in a tech company, Trek10, based in Indiana. 

"I was an intern with Trek10 while in school and received a full-time offer right after graduation. The company is a certified partner to Amazon Web Services and is progressive in providing cloud services to companies."

When reflecting on his teachers at ASB who inspired him the most, Miguel shares,

"Mr. Whitehair taught me to be open-minded, hard-working, to learn from failure, and most importantly, to care for the people you value most in your life. I learned from him what makes a decent and respectable person. He was a Notre Dame alum and recommended it would be a good fit for me when he saw it on my college list. It significantly shaped why I ended up choosing Notre Dame."

"I also have good memories from my time with Mr. Bartlett, who, in my opinion, personifies an exemplary teacher, the type who treats every student equally. He had remarkable teaching skills and was a true professional at his job."

He further reflects how ASB was a perfect fit for a hard-working student like himself, striving to enter a reputable university. "I truly believe that ASB is among the best schools in Barcelona."

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

Similar stories

Most read

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech