Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Xènia Campàs Gené

Alumni Spotlight: Xènia Campàs Gené

Learn how uniting a professional passion and a personal one has been the best choice for Xènia.
Xènia Campàs Gené '16
Xènia Campàs Gené '16

Xènia Campàs Gené ‘16 attended the American School of Barcelona for six years, together with her brother, Francesc ‘18, and sister, Carla ‘19. Following ASB, Xènia undertook a double degree in Law and Business Administration at ESADE. She is currently completing a double Masters in Legal Practice and Specialization in International Sports Law Practice at ESADE, with plans to take on a Master of Laws (LLM) in arbitration and dispute resolution at Cardozo Law School in New York next year.

In addition to her studies, Xènia has been working as a tax consultant at the law firm AddVante Economistas y Abogados in Barcelona; however, she plans to join a top law firm, Ruiz-Huerta & Crespo, specializing in Sports Law in February.

“Uniting law and sports has been a life-changer. Uniting a professional passion and a personal one has been the best choice for me. I would encourage all students to follow their passions!” 

When asked to share which teachers or experiences from her time at ASB impacted her, Xènia shares, 

“Having Mr. Bolivar in 9th grade and then in IB Math HL was very rewarding. He was always prepared, organized, and meticulous, but he cared about every single one of us. His teaching was key to my learning at ASB. Mr. Mirza was more than a teacher. He was a confidant who believed in me from the first moment. Ms. Monds saw I was passionate about writing and encouraged me to use my traits in writing as an advantage to become a better writer. I’m sure I forget teachers and other experiences that inspired me, as everyone was always extremely supportive.”

While a student at ASB, Xènia was involved in Model United Nations and the school soccer team. She fondly recalls trips to Milan and Lisbon for MUN. 

“ASB teachers work so hard to motivate students, to help them find their worth and develop their passions. For me, it was rewarding to complete my studies there.”

ASB in one word?
“Encouraging.”

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

Contributed: December 2021

Similar stories

Most read

Former students, parents, and faculty join graduation ceremony. More...

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech