Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Welcome back to Gabriel Rodgers!

Welcome back to Gabriel Rodgers!

First visit from one of our newest alumni from the Class of 2024!

Last Friday, we welcomed one of our newest alumni from the Class of 2024 back to campus! Canadian/Spanish Gabriel Rodgers, who achieved an impressive score on his IB exams, is now studying Chemical Engineering at KU Leuven in Belgium. 

Reflecting on his time at ASB, Gabriel shared: “I miss my IB teachers. They helped me build a great foundation that set me up for success in university. I’m excited to be back on campus to see them!”

During his time at the American School of Barcelona, Gabriel was highly involved in public speaking, participating in several Model United Nations conferences, and serving as Secretary General at our flagship BCNMUN. He was also a TEDx speaker at ASB’s first-ever TEDx event in 2022. Beyond that, Gabriel is a talented musician who performed at various Open Mic events and school concerts.

We’re beyond proud of Gabriel and wish him continued success as he thrives on his journey! 

View more photos from his visit in the photo gallery below.

Photo gallery

To view this News Article

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech