Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Efehan Duru '21 back on campus!

Efehan Duru '21 back on campus!

ASB was an excellent school of choice for me.

Welcoming back to campus today, Efehan Duru, from the Class of 2021! Originally from Turkey, Efehan joined the American School of Barcelona in 2018 with his sister, Deniz, currently a G8 student.

Efehan is currently studying History, Politics, and Economics at University College London. While on campus, he was able to catch up with former faculty, Mr. Coyle (Math), Ms. Michelle (English IB English Language and Literature), Dr. J (HS Principal), Mr. Satiago (Economics), Mr. Bingle (History), and Ms. Luisa (Spanish).

"ASB was an excellent school choice for me. I realize now, as an alum, that the school opens many doors later in life. I'm so pleased to be studying with like-minded people in London and can definitely see myself staying here in the long-term."

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

#ASBalumni
#ASBcommunity
#ASBtogether

Similar stories

Most read

Former students, parents, and faculty join graduation ceremony. More...

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech