Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Jorge Quilis Giner '06

Alumni Spotlight: Jorge Quilis Giner '06

“I enjoyed my years at ASB. The international community allowed me to meet students and teachers from all over the world."

Meet Jorge Quilis Giner from the Class of 2006, who attended the American School of Barcelona from Kindergarten to Grade 12, together with his older sister, Sandra ‘03. Following graduation, Jorge completed his degree in Business at ESADE Barcelona and his Masters in Finance & International Management at Richard Ivey School of Business in London, Canada. Today he is a Senior Manager at PwC in Madrid, where he is responsible for Debt Advisory & Restructuring.

“I enjoyed my years at ASB. The international community allowed me to meet students and teachers from all over the world. I learned their cultures and heard their languages. There were also many community events in the school where students, teachers, and parents could join and collaborate.”

Jorge also recalls joining school trips that enriched his learning experience. “I participated in an exchange program with a private school in Tampa, Florida, and had the opportunity to host students from that school when they came to visit us in Barcelona. I also joined the Close Up Foundation trip to Washington D.C. in Grade 11, which was a hands-on program that engaged students in learning about the U.S. government.”

Today, Jorge remains close friends with former classmates Diego Caballero Orduna, Axel Guimó Miranda, and Luis Juste Valero.

“If I have the opportunity to live and work in Barcelona one day, I would like to send my children to ASB.”

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

Similar stories

Most read

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Former students, parents, and faculty join graduation ceremony. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech