Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Alumni Spotlight: Tommy Collins

Alumni Spotlight: Tommy Collins

"I am passionate about the sports and entertainment industry." Find out more about Tommy's journey since ASB.
Tommy Collins '13
Tommy Collins '13

With roots in Ireland, Italy, and Spain, Tommy Collins '13 attended the American School of Barcelona from grades 10 to 12. Following graduation, he studied Sports, Entertainment, and Event Management at Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. He then returned to Barcelona and completed a degree in Sports Management from EU Business School, later finishing his Master's in Sports Marketing Management at ESIC Business and Marketing School. 

"I am passionate about the sports and entertainment industry."

Throughout his studies, Tommy worked in several roles. He volunteered for a sports and entertainment agency in the US and, upon returning to Spain, started working in sales and account management within different industries. He is currently working as a Key Account Executive for Oddschecker Global Media within the sports betting and entertainment industry while managing the social media for a golf club in Sant Cugat.

While at ASB, Tommy was an active member of the basketball and football teams. It's no surprise that one of his favorite memories is the AMAC Soccer tournament 2012 in Puigcerdá.

What makes ASB special? 
"The lifelong friendships I made at the school."

Once a Lynx, Always a Lynx!

Contributed: November 2021

Similar stories

Most read

Former students, parents, and faculty join graduation ceremony. More...

Alum Nikias Molina shares his path to success as a tech content creator with millions of views across his social platforms. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech