Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni news > Pocket Tennis App developed by ASB alumni at Virginia Tech

Pocket Tennis App developed by ASB alumni at Virginia Tech

ASB alumnus, Pau Lleonart Calvo '20, is excited to share news of his Senior Design team's "Pocket Tennis" iOS application at Virginia Tech. Together with his team, the computer science student created the application for USPTA certified tennis professional and Virginia Tech alumni and icon Anne Jones to streamline communication between herself and her students and help her keep track of her lessons.

"In terms of the app, my contribution was the development of the entire back-end and real-time in-app updates that supported Anne's desired functionality. As Technical Lead for the project, I'm glad to see the university was as impressed with the product of my team's work as Anne was!" shared Pau.

Virginia Tech computer science students develop apps or websites as part of their studies to help resolve challenges or enhance client services.

Congratulations, Pau!

#ASBalumni
#ASBlynx
#ASBtogether

Similar stories

Most read

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech